Emergency First Aid (HABC Level 2)
Emergency First Aid
This 1 day Emergency First Aid course is suitable for the allocated workplace Emergency First Aider. This training enables successful delegates to take charge of a situation if an accident or injury happens.
The qualification is assessed via an on-going and written questioning and practical demonstration.
Successful delegates are issued with an Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate, along with a wallet sized plastic card detailing their qualification.
The certificate is valid for three years.
- Roles and responsibilities of a First Aider
- Assessment of an incident
- Recognising signs and symptoms of injury and illness
- Assisting a casualty who is suffering from injury and illness
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- First Aid for the unconscious casualty
- First Aid for the wounded or bleeding
- Choking – Shock – Minor Injuries – Cross infection
- Recording incidents and actions and use of available equipment
Please see below links to:
We can deliver on-site and bespoke training packages to meet your business needs.
For further information contact:
Kelly, Nina or Graham on 01243 216278