MEWP (Scissor Lifts & Cherry Pickers)
MEWP Scissor Lifts Cherry Pickers
This 1 day MEWP Scissor Lifts Cherry Pickers ITSSAR accredited training course will train operators to a certificated standard on the safe and correct use of Access Platforms.
- Health and safety regulations
- Preventing and controlling accidents
- Personal protective clothing
- Using the operator’s manual
- Safe operating methods and identifying hazards
- Theory and practical test
- Course Requirements
You are required to provide your own Machinery, Tools & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for this training
course. All machinery used on sites must have a valid LOLER certificate and be fit or purpose with no defects.
Personal protective equipment.
Operatives should wear the following, where appropriate, following risk assessment:
- Hard hat (with or without a chin strap
- Suitable high visibility clothing
- Suitable cold/wet weather clothing
- Safety boots
*Please note that this training does not include harness training. If operators use harnesses, lanyards, rescue
equipment whilst operating this machinery you must consider separate training to cover the procedures for use,
inspection, maintenance and storage of fall protection (PPE).
Course Content & Requirement pdf:
Please see below links to:
We can deliver on-site and bespoke training packages to meet your business needs.
For further information contact:
Kelly, Nina or Graham on 01243 216278