Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross Cutting
This 2 day training NPTC Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross Cutting course will provide adequate training on the safe use of Chainsaws including Maintenance, Health & Safety and the Risk Assessment process.
Following the training, delegates with attend an assessment lasting approx 2.5 — 3 hrs. This is held on a separate date.
Max 4 delegates.
- Current Health & Safety legislation
- Risk assessment and emergency procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Safety features of a chainsaw
- Common faults and defects
- Maintain guide bar and sharpen chain
- Routine operator maintenance
- Safe starting procedures of a chainsaw from both hot and cold
- Crosscutting and stacking timber
Please see below links to:
We can deliver on-site and bespoke training packages to meet your business needs.
For further information contact:
Kelly, Nina or Graham on 01243 216278